Dual is far better than One
Dual Microphone ENC
Environmental Nosie Cancellation (abbreviation is ENC) has mono- and dual-microphone approaches. Single-mic environmental noise reduction usually assumes that the environmental noise is random and stationary additive noise, and estimates the noise on the premise that it is uncorrelated with the speech signal, and then filters it. Therefore, effect of noise reduction is relatively poor.
DM-200 carries two unique high-definition microphones. One at the tip of the talk side, and the other near the status light. Whilst DM-200 adopts the top-notch dual mic ENC approach, it uses a dual-microphone array to accurately calculate the direction of the caller’s speaking, which protects the target voice while filtering out various interference noises in the environment. Therefore, DM-200 is effectively in reducing target voice noise during a call, and to deliver a crystal clear call. 2 microphones are better than 1? For sure yes! Where are you? Don’t ask anymore.
Specifications of DM-200
Bluetooth Version : V5.2
Noise Reduction: ENC (Environmental Noise Cancellation)
Supporting Profiles: HSP/HFP/ A2DP
Mic: Dual Microphone
Talk Time*: 24 hr
Standby-time*: 450 hr
Battery Capacity: 110mAh
Transmission Distance: 10M
Charging Voltage: DC5V
Charging Time: ~2 hr
Dual Phone : Enabled
Music Play : Enabled
Net Weight : 14g (with earhook, and eartip)
Button: Press Style (Multi-function button, +/- buttons)
- Bonnaire DM-200 Headset with Ear-hook
- Silicon Ear-tip x 2 pc
- Charging cable
- Specification may vary during production or product enhancement without any prior notice. Pictures shown on the package are for reference only, which may deviate from the actual product. Please refer to the actual content or consult the local distributor prior to purchase.
- *Talk time is subject to your phone model, settings, operating mode, and the aging situation of DM-200 battery. The 24-hour talk time is the result of a study conducted in the fourth quarter of 2021, which is based on an Android phone set to play music continuously at 50% sound volume.
- Dual phone function is subject to your phone model and mobile operator.
- Bonnaire trademark is a registered trademark of Bonnaire Products Company in France and other countries, other marks would be owned by the respective owners.
- Please avoid high volume from the headset which may damage your hearing ability.
- Must obey the road traffic safety rules.
- Only charge the headset by a 5V charging device.