Reset Procedure = Factory Setting Recovery
- If you can't pair the left and right earbud to form stereo sound, you can launch the following "Restore factory settings".
When do I need to reset?
- If the left side (L) earbud is the host, the phone shows that there are two headset pairing names, one of which is shown as xxx-R (R side), this means that R side is not paired with L to become stereo.
- If you purchase / replace * one side earbud, which need to be paired with the other side from the original ones.
- Wearing earbud would make it easier, as during the setting, there is voice prompt. Take out any earbud which will turn on automatically, so, ** you need to press the button / touch to turn off**. At the off state, long press / touch the earbud for about 20 seconds, you will hear
- Power on
- The first "beep-beep-beep" sound (don’t stop the pressing/ touching)
- The second "beep-beep-beep" sound (the, you would stop the pressing/ touching)
- When finished, put the earbud back to the charging case
- Take out another earbud and repeat the actions from 1 to 5 above
- Put the earbud back to the charging case
- Take out both left and right earbud which shall form stereo mode automatically
The above applies to the following models:
mx-900 strong signal ^ / mx-910 high thrust x strong signal ^
/ mx-920 clear vocal & ultra sleek ^^ / mx-930 dual host & full spectrum sound^^
^ mx-910 / mx-900 is mechanical press; ^^ mx-930 / mx-920 is touch screen operation